In my last post, I declared that I was ending my Intentional Music (algorithmic composition) experiment. Well, it turns out that I missed the process. One of the main reasons why I stopped
I have now ended the Intentional Music experiment. The last two pieces of music that I wrote were composed in a traditional manner using my DAW and good, old-fashioned music creation techniques.
I spent last few days adding another algorithm to my Intentional Music (algorithmic composition) arsenal. This time, I chose to focus on adding the ability to choose notes from musical scales. My first
I spent the morning refactoring my Intentional Music Program to move away from Swift Playgrounds and make it a full on console application. It now uses JSON files to define the songs and
I've been working a lot on the artwork for my music lately. I've created the artwork for a few albums and singles this week. The artwork for the singles displays on the Now